Gary Cares One Fund Drive
Serving Norman County, Minnesota
Dec. 2020 - Feb. 28, 2021 is on!
Over $30,000 was donated in 2019! (ended Feb. 2020)
Click to download the 2020-2021 form
As is tradition, residents of the county receive slips in the mail or their township representatives deliver them.
Yours should be there or "on the way" - if not, link on the pdf above.
Write checks to to Gary Cares • Mail check and forms to: PO Box 66, Gary, MN 56545
or return it to your township officer or city clerk (except in Halstad - return to fire department)
With questions, call Anne Nalewaja at 218-556-9487
2020-2021 drive, the charity options are as follows.
Click "Link" for more information about each charity
1. Gary Cares Link
SPECIAL DESIGNATIONS: • Dolly Parton's imaginatioin Library
2. Norman County Historical Society Link
3. Benedictine Living Community of Ada Foundation Link
4. 21. REACH Link
5. Norman County East Early Childhood Initiative Fund Link
6. Twin Valley - Gary Area Foundation Link.
7. Norman County Developmental activity Center (DAC) Link
8. Wallk By Faith (Equine therapy for children and veterans, located in Fisher, MN) Link
9. Laurel Capistran Murphy Scholarship Fund Link
10. Norman County Sheriff’s Department Canine Unit (Thor, the drug dog) Link11
11. Norman County Victim Assistance Program Link
12. Hospice of the Red River Valley Link
13. Rescue Squad: Please circle or note your choice(s):
Shelly, Halstad, Perley, Twin Valley, Gary or Hendrum
14. Fire Departments: Please circle or note your choice(s):
Ada, Shelly, Halstad, Perley, Borup, Twin Valley, Gary or Hendrum
15. American Heart Association-MN Link
16. American Diabetes Association-MN Link
17. American Red Cross Link
18. Alzheimer’s Association-MN Link
19. Norman County Developmental Activity Center (DAC) Link
20. American Cancer Society-MN Link
21. Arthritis Foundation-MN Link
Click the icon to view our 2019/2020 individual totals by charity and giving by township/city.